GOTV & MYTV (Strong) – Which Is Better? – Hey guys welcome again to Bigbrothernaija, This time around we are talking about two popular and widespread decoders in Nigeria.
WHAT ARE GOTV & MYTV
This two are TV satellite services that provided a wide range of entertainment, shows, and telenovela to our convenience.
This is a TV satellite service in Africa owned by multichoice with headquarters in both Nigeria and South Africa.
This is a TV satellite service provider that provides a wide variety of channels to the viewer’s discretion its headquarters is in Abuja Nigeria.
WHY MYTV IS BETTER THAN GOTv
Currently, in Nigeria at large, The MYTV is more widely spread than GOTV that just started thriving in Nigeria, MYTV is preferred because of its network availability in Nigeria thus in this alone it’s better than GOTV since in some parts of Nigeria GOTV can’t work properly.
My TV is older than GOTV in Nigeria and so its network is widespread so as to provide a wide range of channels for the viewer’s entertainment.
Due to the uncertainties stated above, it’s clear that MYTV is better in Nigeria than GOTV, As the adage goes “New brooms sweep well but the old broom knows the corners”
Popular channels and subscriptions for GOtv and myTV
GOtv Favorite Channels
GoTv favorite channels include the following in this lineup
1. For Documentaries include Nat Geo Wild and Discovery Family.
2. For lifestyle and culture include Spice tv.
3. For sports include Supersport(Blitz,Select 1,Select 2,Select 3,Select 4,Select 5).
4. For Children include Jim Jam, Disney Junior, Nickelodeon, PBS kids.
GOtv Package Subscriptions
GOtv MAX – World-class TV to the max with GOTV max. Maximize ur time with 50+ World-class Channels.
It is NGN 3600 with 75+ Channels
GOtv JOLLI – GoTv Jolli guarantees affordable entertainment with flexible payment options to suit your life style.
It is NGN 2460 with 68+ channels
GOtv JINJA – Get GoTV Jinja with sports and great TV 24/7 on 30+ Crystal clear channels.
It is NGN 1640 with 47+ Channels
GOtv SMALLIE (Annually) – This is the easiest way to watch your favorite channels with 20+ Crystal clear channels.
It is NGN 6200. 30+ Channels
GOtv SMALLIE (Monthly) – Lite-on price, Big on quality, GoTV Smallie (monthly) is the easiest way to watch your favorites and free local channels in the best quality.
It is NGN 800 with 30+ Channels
GOtv SMALLIE (Quarterly) – The easy way to love local.
It is NGN 2100 with 30+ Channels.
Read: How To Check BVN On MTN, GLO & AIRTEL
MYTV Favourite Channels
MYTV with its wide range of channels offers subscription channels and free-to-air channels(Channels they don’t have control over and can disappear anytime).
Subscribed Channels include
2. Nat Geo Gold
3. Jim Jam TV
5. Setanta Africa
6. Zee Cinema
7. Silverbird TV
8. True Movies 1 and so on
Free to air channels include
1. Quest TV
2. New World Sport
3. New World Maga
4. My TV Promo
5. Love world
6. TV XYZ
7. Power TV
8. Emmanuel TV
9. QTV Senegal
10. Boom TV
11. Amen TV
13. Joy Prime
14. ZTV and more
MYTV Subscription Pattern
For Scratch Card Payment
1. Recharge (Scratch) card bought from a myTV dealer.
2. Buy ePin from a myTV dealer.
3. Use your eTranzact card.
4. Use the CITISERVE point of sales closest to you.
5. Use the Interswitch payment system via any branch of Access Bank, FBN, Eco Bank, UBA, Wema Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank.
6. Use any of the Interswitch Quicktellers ATM network
GOTV & MYTV (Strong) For Quickteller payment
1. Head to http://www.quickteller.com
2. Enter the myTV search box provided.
3. A myTV logo will be visible to you.
4. Tap on the myTV Africa logo.
5. Enter an active email address in the box provided.
6. Enter your myTV Africa Smart Card number in the box provided.
7. Tap “Continue.”
8. A new window will open where you will enter your ATM number and wrap up payments.
That’s all for that remember when you are buying according to your preference don’t forget to consider the network
See you guys another time, Thank you for the time lookout for more information below Bye!