Production Workers Job Application Canada – What benefits are available to you?
- Highly competitive wages
- A competitive bi-weekly bonus structure
- Overtime availability
- Relocation/Rental Subsidy to assist with the expenses associated with moving to, or within commuting distance of, the community.
- Performance evaluation after three months
- Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Following detailed procedures in the designated department
- Operating front end equipment including CNC and manual machines
- Blasting, coating, hanging, and packaging parts
- Assemble products coming into assembly areas from internal and external suppliers
Production Workers Job Application Canada – Skills & Qualifications
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to use power tools and read blueprints is an asset
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to work 2-week rotating shift
- Able to perform physical work
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn!
Apply now to join our world-class team!
Wage Range: $25.00 – $40.00/hour (Term Positions) & Wage Range: $21.00 – $35.00/hour (Permanent Positions)
About the company >>
Production Workers Job Application Canada: Bourgault Industries Ltd. is a leading global manufacturer of technologically advanced seeding and tillage equipment headquartered in St. Brieux – Saskatchewan with additional permanent facilities in Saskatoon – Saskatchewan, Minot – North Dakota, Perth – Australia & Parks – Australia.
For more interesting updates like this, stay connected on our website @ job.techsmoothy.com, also for further assistance, leave a comment below & don’t forget to share.